WECC Regional Variance | IRO-002-5
Start Date: 03/07/2019
End Date: 04/22/2019
|Ballot Name||Project||Standard||Pool Open||Pool Close||Voting Start||Voting End|
1. Do you agree the proposed variance was developed in a fair and open process, using the associated Regional Reliability Standards Development Procedure?
2. Does the proposed variance pose an adverse impact to reliability or commerce in a neighboring region or interconnection?
3. Does the proposed variance pose a serious and substantial threat to public health, safety, welfare, or national security?
4. Does the proposed variance pose a serious and substantial burden on competitive markets within the interconnection that is not necessary for reliability?
5. Does the proposed variance meet at least one of the following criteria?
The proposed variance has more specific criteria for the same requirements covered in a continent-wide standard.
The proposed variance has requirements that are not included in the corresponding continent-wide reliability standard.
The proposed regional difference is necessitated by a physical difference in the bulk power system.